Our commitment to physician enterprises runs deep at ECG. Our firm’s 40-year history is rooted in providing physicians and health systems with candid guidance and actionable deliverables so that they can in turn provide the best care in the right setting while maintaining strong financial performance.
The following case studies illustrate examples of real organizations achieving real results—boosting operational and financial performance, and redesigning care processes with patients at the center.
Short- and long-term strategies to improve financial, operational, and physician performance
Targeting a surgery clinic and primary care for substantial performance improvement
Performance improvement opportunities for integrated medical group at a leading children’s hospital
Rapid EHR optimization to realize quick wins and longer-term enhancement
- EHR Incentive Programs: Meaningful Use Planning and Interim Management
- Electronic Health Record Implementation: Ensuring Clinical Efficiency
- Employed Physician Enterprise: Defining the Organizational Structure
- Operational and Financial Turnaround: Interim COO Leadership
- Workforce Optimization: Measurable Results
- Physician Acquisition: Effective On-Boarding
- Performance Improvement Assessment: Interim Director Leadership
- CBO Re-organization: Interim Director Leadership